adplus-dvertising
Entertainment

22-year-old Lady Po!soned Weeks After Launching Her Own Salon

Karen Knowles, a 22-year-old Kenyan woman, was reported dead after being poisoned while out with friends to celebrate her salon’s grand opening.

According to reports, Karen, known for her entrepreneurial zeal and successful fashion enterprises, was in Yaoundé with friends to celebrate the launch of her new firm.

The group had convened for a supper at a neighbourhood restaurant, where Karen’s enthusiasm for her current venture was obvious.

However, what was supposed to be a happy event suddenly became a nightmare.

Karen unexpectedly became unwell at 1 p.m., as she and her companions were about to leave.

Witnesses describe how Karen began experiencing uncomfortable symptoms such as vomiting, peeing, and excreting, which prompted instant worry among her companions.

Recognising the seriousness of the situation, the taxi driver who was scheduled to take Karen home quickly got involved.

Sensing an emergency, he hurried Karen to a neighbouring hospital in a frantic attempt to save her life.

Despite the efforts of medical personnel, Karen Knowles died from the symptoms of poisoning at 4:30 p.m. that day.

See the post below.

Back to top button