OnePlus launched the OnePlus Ace 2 Genshin Impact Limited Edition in China back in April. The device comes with a set of custom UI themes and sound effects, which OnePlus and the Genshin Impact team have jointly designed. The smartphone features up to 18GB of RAM, 512GB of internal storage, and it also includes custom icons and wallpapers.
Now, it looks like the Chinese smartphone maker is prepping to introduce the OnePlus 11 Genshin Impact Edition soon. As per details shared by tipster Max Jambor, the OnePlus 11 5G Genshin Impact Edition will launch this month. Additionally, the tipster has revealed that this special edition will be introduced in India. However, we expect the company to bring the new limited edition variant with a rebranding to India.
OnePlus 11 Genshin Impact Limited Edition launching in June!
— Max Jambor (@MaxJmb) May 31, 2023
OnePlus 11 5G Genshin Impact Limited Edition May Come to India in New Avatar
As of now, OnePlus has not disclosed any details of the OnePlus 11 5G Genshin Impact Edition, though. Considering that the launch is tipped for this month, we can expect the company to reveal a few details about this upcoming limited-edition smartphone in the coming few days. Similar to the OnePlus Ace 2, we can expect the OnePlus 11 5G Genshin Impact Edition to come with custom UI themes, sound effects, custom icons, and wallpapers. The device also might have a plain leather material of Red colour and a double-wing diamond line design. Similar to the Ace 2, the OnePlus 11 5G Genshin Impact Edition could come in a custom gift box.
Also Read: OnePlus 11 Marble Odyssey Limited-Edition Smartphone Launched in India: Price, Specifications
We can expect the smartphone to offer the same specifications as that of the standard OnePlus 11 5G model. The device shall feature a 6.7-inch AMOLED display with a QHD+ resolution with a 120Hz refresh rate. Powering the smartphone under the hood could be Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC, up to 16GB of RAM, and a 256G of internal storage. The other key specifications we can expect the handset to offer are a 50MP triple-camera setup, a 16MP front-facing camera, an in-display fingerprint sensor, and a 5,000mAh battery.
OnePlus 11 5G Genshin Impact Limited Edition: Specifications (Expected)
- Display: 6.7-inch flexible curved AMOLED display, QHD+ 3216 x 1440 pixels resolution, 120Hz refresh rate display, HDR 10+, Dolby Vision, up to 1300 nits peak brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection.
- Processor: Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC with Adreno 740 GPU.
- RAM, Storage: 12GB/16 LPDDR5X RAM, 256GB/512GB UFS 4.0 storage.
- Software: Android 13 OS.
- Rear-facing camera: 50MP Sony IMX890 sensor, f/1.8 aperture, OIS, 48MP ultra-wide camera, f/2.2 aperture, 32MP RGBW telephoto 2x optical zoom, LED flash.
- Front-facing camera: 16MP camera, f/2.4 aperture.
- Other features: In-display fingerprint sensor, Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos.
- Connectivity: 5G SA/NSA, dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax, Bluetooth v5.3, GPS, GLONASS, USB Type-C port, NFC.
- Battery: 5000mAh battery, 100W SuperVOOC fast charging.